Edmonton First Aid has a large number of first aid and CPR re-certification courses to help keep you certified. We understand the importance of remaining certified so we rarely cancel classes. Re-certification courses are offered at our convenient and comfortable training locations. We pride ourselves on having the lowest re-certification prices and the most knowledgeable first aid instructors.
First Aid and CPR Re-Certification Courses with Edmonton First Aid:
The following is a list of workplace approved re-certification courses available for candidates:
- Standard first aid and CPR level “C” – Re-certification takes 8 hours and costs 89.99.
- Standard first aid and CPR level “C” with additional health care provider CPR (CPR HCP) – Re-certification takes 8.5 hours and costs 89.99.
- Stand-alone health care provider CPR (CPR HCP) – Re-certification takes 4 hours and costs 78.99.
- Stand-alone CPR level “C” – Re-certification takes 4 hours and costs 69.99.
- Stand-alone CPR level “A” – Re-certification takes 2 hours and costs 59.99.
First aid and CPR re-cert courses vary in length from 2 hours to 8.5 hours depending on the type of course.
All candidates that successfully complete the re-certification course will be immediately issued a workplace approved first aid and / or CPR certificate.
To be eligible for a workplace approved refresher / re-certification course candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have completed a course from a credible provider such as St Mark James, the Canadian Red Cross, Lifesaving Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation or St. Johns Ambulance. Certifications received from online courses are not eligible for workplace approved re-certification.
- Candidates must have completed previous certification from a Canadian provider. International certifications are not eligible for renewal in Canada unless authorized by a provider (i.e. St Mark James).
Registration for a Renewal / Re-cert course:
To register for a renewal / re-cert course select the renewal course of your choice from the selection above, the main menu or the side menu bar. After selecting the course, select the date, time and location of your desired course and fill out the registration form. Complete your payment via our on-line secure payment system. Once payment is complete you are guaranteed a spot in the class. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- Please bring your previous certification card. Candidates will not receive a first aid and / or CPR re-cert award if they do not present previous certificate